aimless love

But my heart is always propped up in a field on its tripod, ready for the next arrow. billy collins

Friday, April 14, 2006

bits of this and that

what to put out there in the big wide world?

This is a wierd medium of expression...

So we went to Davio's for dinner last night (that's where we had our rehearsal dinner). Homemade sausage in a port wine (the sausage had pistachios), crab cake appetizers, and P had filet while I had scallops. It was good, but really rich! I can't imagine how some folks eat like that every night.

fifteen years and still
lilacs and magnolias
forsythia blooms

It's a long weekend, between the holidays and Marathon monday... but I have all this work hanging over me. What am I going to do? How am I going to balance work and spending time with the family?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home