aimless love

But my heart is always propped up in a field on its tripod, ready for the next arrow. billy collins

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

blogger hell

So I was trying to revamp the new blog I started for work, and I couldn't get the editing function to work.
I spent hours trying to get the new posts to show up!

It was unbelievably frustrating, and in the end I had to go to bed without having fixed it...

I'm sure it's one of those things that is easily fixed, I just don't know how.

I still don't know what the point of this is... a place to practice my writing? A place to post mini-updates for friends? So much for gratitude.

The last few days have coincidentally had several folks talking about clearing clutter... Where's the clutter in my life?

clearing out old junk
re-membering to treasure
what brings me back home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home