aimless love

But my heart is always propped up in a field on its tripod, ready for the next arrow. billy collins

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the squeaky wheel gets the grease

so I'm still working on papers. I don't know how to understand why it takes me so long, except that I take it all way too seriously, I am too obsessive, and it has been a VERY busy time with the kids.

Last weekend we were at a close friend's wedding. It was beautiful - and I have a few pictures to post, but I don't have time now.

Mostly, I wanted to log on to say that a week and a half after the last post my committee is just getting my proposal. Since I hadn't heard from either of them, I emailed to ask if they had received it, and one person said no - so I had to send a copy priority mail to CA - and the other said yes, but that she had been too busy over the past two weeks to look at it.

just have to keep making myself present to them... I know I'm the same way. I haven't done half of what I set out to do two weeks ago.

And now, I have a lot to say... but NO TIME to say it. It'll have to wait. Meanwhile check out this blog - Have fun-do good !!!! This woman makes me feel like a total blog slacker (although seeing that she reads celebrity gossip does help some... but in particular check out her Big vision podcast

ok, back to my real job...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home