aimless love

But my heart is always propped up in a field on its tripod, ready for the next arrow. billy collins

Saturday, September 2, 2006

get up, sit down, get up, sit...

Yesterday I got the go-ahead to send my proposal off to two members of my committee!

I am really happy to have the process moving forward - especially because it feels so unbearably slow!!

Now, I'm supposed to be reading papers for that class I taught in early Aug, and I'm mostly enjoying it, but I'm a slow paper responder... I take way too much time on each paper, and I'm so ADD about it - get up, sit down, drink soda, get a snack, get up, sit down, write two sentences, do something else, get up, sit down. You get the idea.

Anyway, I have spent entirely too much time looking at blogs the past week. I have bookmarked a bunch, and have been thinking a lot about how to make my work more creative and more interactive, but for now, I have to get back to the papers!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home