aimless love

But my heart is always propped up in a field on its tripod, ready for the next arrow. billy collins

Monday, November 13, 2006

can't quite get it moving

I'm trying to understand these times when I just crash... the past week I got virtually nothing done! Sure I did a few errands (I renewed a few memberships to professional organizations, I set up an interview for my dissertation - if my proposal ever gets approved, I hosted a dinner for a friend who's moving out of town, I ordered the rest of the books I need for spring) - but in terms of my writing and this project - nada, zilch, nothing.

I just couldn't produce.

And now it's Monday (again!) and I have nothing to bring to class.

Last Friday I had a migraine the size of North Dakota! but that's the only day I really deserve a pass for...

tomorrow I leave for New Orleans. I'm heading out to a conference and I really wish I had more momentum going. I hope I can get inspired while I'm there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home