aimless love

But my heart is always propped up in a field on its tripod, ready for the next arrow. billy collins

Thursday, June 8, 2006

AAAHHHH!!!

I have a serious problem... I may not be able to play the cello because of my tendonitis. See all this crammed typing caused a pretty serious case of tendonitis about 3 years ago, and since then I'm pretty vulnerable to it. Then about a year ago I got a laptop, and it's been great because now I work mostly at my kitchen table which I love - I get to look out the window and there's a LOT more light upstairs than in our basement which is where I was before... but, the tendonitis has been a lot worse because the ergonomics at the table are BAD!

Well, just 5 minutes of practicing cello and I'm in severe PAIN! It should not be that way. I should be able to play for hours without any pain at all, but my shoulder and elbow and forearms are in REALLY BAD shape...

I'm going to try changing the ergonomics at home and try going for weekly message - that's what cured me last time... but I'm really scared!!!

I'm off to NYC for a professional assn meeting this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to it, and to hanging out with my friend M. But this has me troubled, and while I'm there I'll try to see my grandma, and she's not well either...

see how I turn everything into a worry...

searing pain dashing
hopes of orchestral rapture
please, let it not be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home