aimless love

But my heart is always propped up in a field on its tripod, ready for the next arrow. billy collins

Friday, June 30, 2006

close but no cigar

Well... I wanted to finish the proposal by today, and then I wanted to finish the upward mobilty section by today, and now I just want to go to sleep! Enough. I gave it the old college try and now I have to take a break. We are planning to go on a road trip this weekend, so I probably won't work on it much, so I have to be satisfied with what I've done.

I will try to get up early tomorrow to see if I can finish the UM section, but even if not. I feel good. I wrote 17 pages this week, and I'm really close to being done. Next is the analysis of the pilot and then finishing my own personal stance part. Then I think I'm done.

Then comes a lot of re-writing and back and forthing with my committee.

For now I am trying to be satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home