aimless love

But my heart is always propped up in a field on its tripod, ready for the next arrow. billy collins

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

messy drafts

Well, I hate to admit it, but
I’m a stubborn fool!!!!!

I want to be able to just sit down and write without it taking too long, and without the pressure and craziness of needing to “discover” and “find” my way!

My timeline has been so out of whack for so long, and I’m so unhappy about how long this has taken, and about how much I have complained, that I just can’t bear to believe that I still have to do many more messy drafts, that I have a lot of re-writing to do, and that I just have to keep sticking with it!!!!

I decided to go back and read the writing section of “writing your diss in 15 minutes a day” and it’s really helpful – even if it is completely humbling!!!

So here I go…

The book talks about basic writing principles that I really should follow… I’ll try starting today!

why can't I be done?
miraculously finished
no more messy drafts

ah, the imagination... if only!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home